Over the July 4th holiday, The Bobby Bones Show went on vacations across the country.
Bobby Bones and his girlfriend Caitlin took a drive to Missouri to go to Big Cedar Lodge with Caitlin's family and then they drove to Arkansas to go fishing with Arkansas Keith. During their trip, Bones got bit by a spider and he had a super swollen spot on his lower stomach. As it turns out, Bones got bit by a brown recluse spider during their trip. Over the course of a few days, things got pretty bad. The day he got the bite, he was feeling really ill and the poison from the spider made him sick.
Thankfully, he was able to get ahold of his doctor who prescribed him some medicine and now the bite is healing well.