Amy's Kids Accidentally Ate 'Plant Food' That Came With Her Flowers

Amy's son had bought her flowers the other day after he had a really bad day of misbehaving. He wanted to make things up to her by getting her flowers when he was at the store with Amy's husband.

Fast forward a few days and there was leftover 'plant food' that you put in the flowers to keep them fresh longer. Well, Amy walked into the kitchen to find her kids trying the 'plant food' by putting it on their finger and tasting it. Thankfully, it's mostly sugar, but there is bleach in it. The kids are ok and learned their lesson that it was clearly food for the flowers. Turns out though that Amy isn't alone and kids are notorious for trying random things as they grow up and explore.

 
Amy

Amy

Want to know more about Amy? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Bobby Bones! Read more

title

Content Goes Here